[ Dit is de Engelse versie -
Ga naar de Nederlandse versie ]
[ Version anglaise -
Voir version française ]
Names, birth- and baptize records of persons in the database are searched
for to find the text entered in one or in both input fields below.
The results of the search is placed on the next page
and contains a list of persons found.
From this list you may select a person for display.
Some remarks about the text in the input fields:
- Text in an input field may be preceded by spaces.
- Input fields are CaSe SeNsItIvE.
- If more words are entered in an input field, only the first
word of the input field is used.
- If text is entered in both input fields, both words must
occur in the data.
- Each date is in the form dd-mm-yyyy, e.g. 05-01-1900 means
January 5, 1900.
Search for "Commer" and "27-02-1780" results in:
Klok, Commer, ged. Rockanje 27-02-1780
Both "Commer" and "Kommer" are forms of the same name.
Search for "ommer" returns all occurances of both names.
Go to Home page,
November 8, 2011